Thursday, May 27, 2010

Get Your Grill On

I hope everyone is planning a nice three day weekend that includes rest, relaxation, sunshine (hopefully) and some grillin'.

To me Memorial Day weekend is the time of year I dust off my trusty little grill, buy some patriotic party supplies and show my friends that I actually can cook. And while I might not be as good at creating invites as I am grilling up salmon, I have trusty resources I always know I can count on: the gals at the Shoreline Paper Zone (specifically Teresa). In a blink of an eye she threw together this awesome little bbq invite. And I'm flattered she thought enough of me not to have smoke billowing out of the bbq.

Ingredients:

Base: Bazzill 12x12 - Jade
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl
Classic Crest Cream for matting
PZ Facets Belize
BBQ papers: Classic Crest Pewter & Speckletone Black
1.5" Circle Punch (cut in half)
3 sm. silver brads
'BBQ' was cut out using the SLICE on Bazzill Jade

Tell me you wouldn't have your side dish ready in an instant if you received this in the mail? If you are time challenged, Paper Zone is also getting in some great fillable summer invites that are a lot snazzier than just sending an email to invite people over. Who wants a boring email invitation? blah.

So, make some lemonade, heat up some briquettes, enjoy your long weekend and challenge your friends: can they make YOU a Thank You card that can top a cute little bbq made with brads? Probably not, but it'll be fun to see. Have a safe and happy holiday everyone! -Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment