Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hi Everyone

It is summer, and the time seems to slow a little bit for me in the card making department. The major holidays are over, and I am waiting for the new scrap booking lines to come out so I can create my next round of holiday cards. This gives me more time to create cards for birthdays, special occasions, or some that are just for fun.

One thing that I really like to make is cards that have a unique feature. I wanted to share with you this great website I found for pop-up cards by Robert Sabuda. If you haven’t heard of him, Robert Sabuda creates incredible pop-up books, and his website also has directions on how to make several different pop-up cards.

I hope you enjoy his website and get a lot of creative ideas.

Happy Crafting

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment