Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mustaches Everywhere



Hi Everyone

It seems like mustaches are all the rage right now, and we have gotten in some fun mustache items in our stores. Growing up, my father always had a curly que mustache, so I think this is doubly fun. We have mustache overlays, erasers, and keychains. Oh, and the keychain talks! It says "Hello There!"





As I mentioned, my dad has sported a curly mustache all my life, so I just had to make him a card using the overlay!



I think it is very fitting! What do you think?




Even my kids have made up a song to sing about his mustache. It goes:

I wake up in the morning
and check my 'stache
It's lookin' little sloppy
so I use some wax!

I have had a lot of fun with these mustache items, and I hope you do too!


Happy Crafting

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment