Black card stock (any size)
Standard cover stock for templates
Colorbox White stamp pad
Cosmetic sponge (leftover from Halloween last year!)
White Jellyroll pen
Pow Glitter Paper
Marvey Circle punch
Double-sided adhesive (we love the pink ribbon ATG gun)
Small witch-on-broomstick, bat, or other flying image (think Santa for the upcoming holidays!)
** By request we have uploaded a PDF printable "C ityScape" template! **
1. From scrap stock, cut cloud template (a bit wider than your card) and cityscape template.
2. Position cityscape at bottom of card.
3. Position cloud template near the top of the card. Ink up cosmetic sponge on ink pad, and gently dab onto card, overlapping dabs to create first layer of clouds.
4. Move cloud template down a little and shift its position to one side or the other, and repeat dabbing.
5. Continue creating cloud layers, shifting template, turning template over, to create random cloud puffs, all the way down to the cityscape. Dab well between the buildings.
6. Remove cityscape template and gently dab along very bottom of card to create "fog".
7. Use white Jellyroll pen to dot lit windows.
8. Punch out moon, adhere with double-stick adhesive.
9. Position witch/bat image over moon & you are done!
Thanks to Kristy at the Seattle store for creating this great Halloween card design.
Have fun PZ'ers making this super cute Halloween Card!
- Seattle Paper Zone