Friday, May 14, 2010

Ahoy! Matey!

Hello Me Hearties, I don't know about you, but this wonderful weather makes me want to throw a party. And although Paper Zone now carries partyware in a variety of beautiful designs, I keep floating back to the little pirate ship and imagining a patch on my eye, a pirate hat made out of paper on my head and a little parrot on my shoulder that whistles the theme from 'Pirates of the Caribbean'.


And as I was getting carried away with my little fantasy I thought to myself "paper makes everything funner". . .and that's why I love my job. If you too have thought about becoming a pirate, I have found these simple instructions for making a hat and I've attached a pic of some of the pirate booty available at our stores. Sail ho! My mateys!
--Ye Cap'n, Kim.

Instructions:

  • Fold the paper (or the 1/2 sheet of newspaper) in half
  • Fold down each side to make trinagles
  • Fold one bottom flaps up
  • Flip the hat over and fold the other bottom flap up
  • add a bit of scotch tape if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment