Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fabric Paper!



We just got a shipment of fun new stuff from American Crafts in our stores... I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Fabric Paper! This stuff is co cool! It comes as a 12x12 inch sheet of paper-backed fabric that already has adhesive on the back! We received an assortment of printed and solid sheets.

I made a little mini book and used the fabric paper to bind my book and to decorate it. Take a look:
I wanted my book to be 5x7, so the first thing I did was cut down my pages to 5x7.Then I cut the fabric paper into strips of 3x5 and scored them in half at the 1.5 inch mark. (These pieces are going to used bind my book. You will need one piece for every page of your book.)After I scored the fabric paper I then peeled off the backing to reveal the adhesive. To bind the pages together I put half of the fabric paper on one page and the other half on the next.

I repeated this step until all my pages were bound together.
I added a piece of the fabric paper to the outside covers. Then added photos and embellishments to finish it off.
Happy paper and fabric crafting! Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment