Thursday, December 23, 2010

10th day of Christmas - Pull Bow Ribbon

I have just discovered this fabulous new (well, new to me) ribbon that makes tying a bow on a package a snap-plus it turns out looking really professional! It's called "Pull Bow Ribbon." Basically it looks like your everyday decorative fabric ribbon but it has curling ribbon threaded through the center of it.




Just tie the ribbon on your package like you normally would and leave yourself 18-24" of extra ribbon at each end to work with.



Grasp the curling ribbon with one hand and pull down on the fabric ribbon with the other. You will be left with bare curling ribbon. Tie the ends of curling ribbon together to secure the bow and there you have it - a beautiful bow in seconds! This video show just how easy it is:




I curled the left over ends of curling ribbon and wove it in with the bow for an added little sparkle.





I just love these bows and they work with all types of packages. I hope you all enjoy it too!



Happy Holidays Everyone!

Amanda

10 comments:

  1. That's a nice fast and easy bow. Nice thing is it looks more home done. Great for a last min spruce up on a gift. TY for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea such a ribbon existed. It's perfect for those like me, who have difficulty making bows! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is some awesome ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic ribbon. I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get outta here! Cool! I like the little chuckle at the end of the video too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Looking forward to trying this ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just send me this ribbon in every color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeee.....fatabulous techniques

    Pull Up banner

    ReplyDelete