Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter Egg Blooms

Hi Everyone! Isn't it nice that Spring is here? I am waiting for a little more sunshine, but I do know it is coming. In the meantime, I am working on some Easter Crafts. I am going to be using these Easter Egg Flowers in my place settings for my Easter Table. I used the Dilly Dally line from Making Memories for these flowers. The line is bright and colorful and perfect for this time of year. In order to make these flowers, first download the template of the flower. Step One: Trace the flower and stand onto your paper. You can get two flowers out of one 12x12. Step Two: Cut out the flower and the stand. You may need to adjust the size of the circle or the circumference of your stand to accommodate the size of your eggs.

Step Three: Crease each of the petals down the center. This will ad a little dimension to your flower.


Step Four: Create a cylinder using the long strip and secure with adhesive. Rest your egg on top of the cylinder.

Place your flower petals over the egg.

I hope you enjoy making these decorations as much as I did!
Happy Crafting

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment