Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Upcycle and Tiny Type: In Use

Hi all
I was so excited to get my hands on the new goodies from Cosmo Cricket and to put it to use. I want to share with a you a few ways I used this fun new product!

Fist up: Super Simple Card!
All you need for this card is a piece/strip of the borders paper, a circle punch, the yellow sheet from the Mini Deck, Tiny Type stickers and some glue.

First punch the designs out of the paper with the circle punch. (tip: use your punch upside-down so you can exactly where you are punching!)

Next add a sentiment to one of the circles with the Tiny Type stickers.
Finally glue the circles to your card. Wasn't that easy? (I used some foam adhesive to stick one of the circles to the card to add a little dimension.)

Next up: 12x12 Scrapbook Page!
For this project I used the 12x12 paper, Mini Deck, stickers and Tiny Type from the Upcycle line.


First take the alphabet paper out of the Mini Deck and cut apart the letters for the title.
Next arrange the elements on the base paper. (I used a few strips cut from the Border 12x12 sheet and a pink page from the Mini Deck.)
After arranging the elements on the page glue down. (I used some foam adhesive to pop up a few of the letters in the title to add some dimension ,just like I did on the card.)

Next take the clear Tiny Type and element stickers to finish the title.
As you can see I used the Tiny Type to spell out 'cutie' on the pink label sticker.With that you have a finished page!
I would love to see what you make with this super cute paper and stickers!
Happy crafting, Christina

4 comments: