Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Daily


Have you made a December Daily album?
I know a lot of people have joined the D.D. band wagon and this year I'm going to jump on.

I think the first conception was made by Ali Edwards (you can learn more about Ali at her website: aliedwards.com) but the basic idea is to make a scrapbook focusing on each day in the month of December. As I'm sure you will agree, December is the busiest month of the year and this album is the perfect way to record your daily activities and traditions. You can make your album in any size and style you want, be creative!

Here is the beginning of my album:
I started with a bunch of paper that I cut down to 5x7 for the pages. I decorated the cover and will complete a page a day throughout the month.
I plan on trying to take take a photo each day in December to help record the month. I am sure that I will add/take away pages as well as change the order. Some people almost totally complete the album before the month so all they have to do is add journaling and photos, which is also a great idea!

If you look around the internet you can find a bunch a really great albums to get you inspired. My favorites are this one and this one!

I hope you join in on the fun!
Happy December,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. I'm taking this project a little further by doing the Project 365 from the Photojojo book. I think it's an awesome project that makes us stop for a minute everyday to record visually or journaling a moment in time. I plan to do all photos with commentary.

    ReplyDelete