Monday, November 15, 2010

Here Comes Santa Clause?!

Sooooo...are you ready? Are you in the process of getting ready? Do I even dare ask? What might we be getting ready for, you might wonder? Well, CHRISTMAS don't you know! Oh my goodness, it's hard to believe that it is only six short weeks away. But it is. I see it on my many calendars. Sometimes, despite being able to see important dates on the horizon, I'm still behind the ball.

But, I am excited. I watched the Family Stone last night. Oh, I love that movie! Sad but funny, warm and touching all the same. And, I've pulled out the recipe binder and started thinking about what I will be cooking, since I am hosting Christmas at my house this year. For the first time. Yikes!! I have not, however, given much thought as to what I am going to do for holiday correspondence or decoration. Luckily, we've got some great stuff in our stores to inspire me. Something that I am particularly fond of right now is Making Memories Noel line. There are some truly great pieces to work with. Check out these 12x12, which are perfect for making cards or a background for a menu:


And these very fun and useful Findings Kit and Rosettes which are perfect for making gift tags and embellishing hand-made ornaments and cards:


And last, but definitely not least, an Advent Calendar Kit to count down the days 'til Santa Clause comes to town! Yes, I know, I am obssessed with calendars!


So what do you think? Don't you just love it? For me, it has that old-timey, curl-up-with-a-cup-of-cocoa feel, which is sure to sooth one's shopping, chopping, and tree trimming nerves. Oh, and just a reminder, pieces from the line are also included as a part of our Holiday Crafters Challenge!
Stay tuned for more crafting inspiration as we head into this most wonderful time of year!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment