Thursday, November 4, 2010

Do the Twist!

As I was walking along the Seattle Waterfront yesterday at lunch, I saw people hanging Christmas lights on the trees lining the sidewalk. Although the sun is still shining and it's so nice and warm out, it got me excited for the holidays and the cozy weather that is right around the corner. I'm ready to take advantage of the gray days and let the holiday craft inspiration emerge. Now, I am definitely not the craftiest person, but given the right inspiring piece, I can really go to town on a project. This brings me to a new item that I HAVE to use on my holiday cards this year: Envelopments Twist Cards.


If you are trying to find a holiday card that is simple to create but is still personal, makes a big statement, and looks like you spent a lot of time creating it, then these cards are for you! All you need to do is add your own photo and message. Look at how fun these holiday card samples are from Envelopments.

You can go more sophisticated like this:

...or a little more contemporary and bright like this:


And you get the bragging rights of sending a card that "does the twist!" Check out how these cards twist to reveal both sides of the card, and the shape stands up so nicely on their own, so they can be displayed easily on a tabletop or mantel:



These cards are just in stores today, so be sure to come check them out. There are 12 holiday colors available for special order in case you don't find exactly what you are looking for in the store. So be sure to talk to an associate if you want to place an order - it is really quick and easy to do and you will receive your cards well in time to put them all together and get them in the mail for the holidays! Now that we're all in the holiday cardmaking mood, be sure to check out our free card templates that we created using PZ facets. Do you have any holiday card ideas to share with all of us? I'd love to hear them! --Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment